1 lb lean ground turkey
1 can diced tomatoes
1 large yellow onion (diced)
2 tbsp taco seasoning
2 cups Spinach (or greens of your choice)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 jalapeño pepper (diced)
1 tsp lime juice
1. In a large skillet with 2 tbsp oil, lightly brown ground turkey on medium heat, breaking into small crumbles.
2. Turn heat down to medium-low and add diced onions, cook until onions start to get translucent, stirring often.
3. Add tomatoes, taco seasoning and diced jalapeños and mix well.
5. Add spinach and let wilt as you stir them into the mixture.
6. Drizzle with lime juice and serve hot on its own or with quinoa, tortillas or in a burrito.